W.H.O. Says Ebola Global Threat 'Low' as Cases Surge in DR Congo
News
•
May 20, 2026
•
0 Views
The World Health Organization says the Ebola outbreak in the Congo (DRC) began much earlier than previously suspected.
The post W.H.O. Says Ebola Global Threat ‘Low’ as Cases Surge in DR Congo appeared first on Breitbart.
The post W.H.O. Says Ebola Global Threat ‘Low’ as Cases Surge in DR Congo appeared first on Breitbart.
Source: https://feeds.feedburner.com/breitbart - Read Original
Discussion (0)
Please log in to post a comment.
No comments yet. Be the first to share your thoughts!